Sandborn Tree Service Inc. is a complete tree care provider. Our estimators will provide a free estimate and provide you with the facts you need to make an informed decision. Your satisfaction and the health of your trees are of the utmost importance to us. Don’t do it yourself, hire a professional!
How do I know I need Sandborn Tree Service?
- Are there large dead branches, thinning or off color foliage in the tree?
- Have any branches fallen from the tree?
- Are there overgrown branches or bushes crossing over your neighbor’s property line?
- Do you notice extra thick foliage, watersprouts, excessively long or heavy limbs?
- Are there an abundance of small dead twigs in the tree?
- Does the tree have cavities or rotten wood along the tree trunk or in major branches?
- Are there mushrooms at the base of the tree?
- Has the trunk started to lean?
- Is the soil uplifted on the opposite side?
- Have the roots been broken or injured by sidewalk repair or trenching?
- Has the landscape been changed recently by construction or lawn installation?
- Have trees in adjacent wooded areas been removed?
Any of the above are good clues about your trees needing some attention. Sandborn Tree Service can help by providing the following services:
- Cable Bracing
- Tree Removal
- Brush Chipping
- Stump Removal
- Vegetation Maintenance
- Wildfire Preparedness
- Emergency Tree Work
- Arborist Reports